Peanut Butter Banana Nice Cream
The trendy & creamy non-dairy ice cream alternative that everyone will love! This peanut butter banana “nice” cream is so smooth and delicious that no one will guess it's dairy-free, reduced sugar, or vegan! Made with our zero-calorie Baking Sweetener, soft banana, creamy coconut milk base, and peanut butter makes for a wonderfully sweet frozen treat.
By Jill of @peanutbutterandjillybeans
Prep Time: 5 mins
Cook Time: 0 mins
Total Time: 35 mins
Servings: 2 servings
- ¾ cup coconut milk
- 2 bananas (fresh or frozen)
- 1 tablespoon Purecane™ Baking Sweetener
- 4 tablespoons peanut butter powder
- Optional: peanut butter for drizzling
- Blend the coconut milk, bananas, Purecane™ Baking Sweetener, and peanut butter powder together. Serve immediately. If you find that the nice cream isn't thick enough, feel free to set it in the freezer for about 30 minutes to make it thicker.
- Option to drizzle with peanut butter before serving.