Lemon Cream Cheese Pie
Backyard bashes equal family and friends, plus yummy foods and memorable desserts. This easy-to-make recipe is a perfect choice for any weekend celebration. Prepare this reduced sugar, lemon-infused, creamy pie in under 30 minutes and allow the fridge to do all the work. A recipe that will not only create oohs and ahhs, but won’t cause blood sugar spikes!
By Jayne of @nosugarbaker
Prep Time: 10 mins
Cook Time: 10 mins
Total Time: 8 hours 20 minutes
Servings: 8 servings
- 1 gluten free refrigerated prepared pie crust
- ½ cup Purecane™ Confectioners Sweetener
- 8 oz cream cheese
- 1 cup lemon juice (spilt)
- 2 tablespoons grated lemon zest
- 1 ½ cup heavy whipping cream
- ½ cup water
- ½ cup Purecane™ zero-calorie Baking Sweetener
- 2 teaspoons cornstarch
- Extra whipped cream (can use sugar-free)
- Preheat the oven to 400°F. Once heated, bake pie crust for 10 minutes and set aside.
- In a small saucepan, bring water, Purecane™ zero-calorie Baking Sweetener, ¼ cup lemon juice, and cornstarch to a rolling boil. Stir constantly. Let boil for about 4 to 5 minutes and set aside. Allow to cool completely.
- Using an electric mixer, whip together Purecane™ Confectioners Sweetener, cream cheese, remaining lemon juice, and cream until light and fluffy.
- Pour whipped cream mixture into pie crust and top with glaze mixture.
- Refrigerate for about 8 hours.
- Top with whipping cream!
- Serve and enjoy!