- 1 cup natural peanut butter
- 1 ½ cups rolled oats
- 1 cup 2 tablespoons oat flour
- 2 tablespoons Purecane™ zero- calorie Baking Sweetener
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil (melted)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- ¼ teaspoon cinnamon
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- Shredded coconut
- Crushed nuts (peanuts, walnuts, pecans)
- Add all ingredients to a medium-sized bowl.
- Mix with hands to evenly incorporate the ingredients.
- Scoop and roll the dough into balls.
- Decorate in shredded coconut and finely crushed peanuts (optional). Enjoy!
- Keep leftover protein bites in the refrigerator to enjoy later.