- 1 ¾ cup flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- a pinch of salt
- 1 tablespoon pumpkin spice (can also use ground cinnamon)
- 2 eggs
- 1 ½ cup Purecane™ zero-calorie Baking Sweetener
- 1 cup no-sugar added pumpkin puree
- ½ cup coconut oil (melted)
- ⅓ cup water
Cream Cheese Frosting Ingredients:
- 4 oz cream cheese (room temperature)
- ¼ stick unsalted butter (room temperature)
- ¼ cup Purecane™ zero-calorie Baking Sweetener
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- ¼ cup half-and-half or heavy cream
- Preheat oven to 350°F and grease a loaf pan with non-stick spray or coconut oil.
Make the Bread:
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the dry ingredients (flour, baking soda, salt, and pumpkin spice) together and set aside.
- In a separate bowl, beat the wet ingredients together until well combined (eggs, Purecane™ zero-calorie Baking Sweetener, pumpkin puree, oil, and water). Then mix the wet ingredients with the dry ingredients in a large bowl until combined. Pour the batter into your prepared loaf pan.
- Bake for 60 to 70 minutes, until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean. Let the bread cool completely before frosting.
Make the Cream Cheese Frosting:
- While the bread is cooling, beat together the room temperature cream cheese and butter until smooth using a stand or hand mixer.
- Add the sweetener and vanilla extract at a low-medium speed, until it’s well-mixed and smooth.
- Add in half-and-half and mix until the frosting is the desired consistency. You can keep in the fridge until the bread is cooled if necessary.
Frost your Loaf:
- Place loaf on a serving plate. Use a knife or an icing spatula to spread an even layer of frosting on top.
- Serve and enjoy!
You will love the taste of Purecane Baking Sweetener and how similar it browns to sugar. Here are a few tips to help you enjoy your Purecane baking experience:
- Don’t forget to bring your butter to room temperature if you are blending butter with Purecane.
- Purecane will take a little longer to blend with butter, but it is worth the wait.
- If you prefer a moister baked result, consider increasing your eggs or the amount of butter you use.
- For recipes calling for 1 cup or more of PURECANE™ Baking Sweetener, you may wish to add 1/8 teaspoon of salt for a better balanced sweetness.
Did you like this sugar-free sweet recipe? Check out some of our other sugar-free delicious baked recipes using all-natural, zero-calorie Purecane™!
A touch of southern charm and a dash of rich brown sweetener, this peachy crisp is everyone’s favorite summer recipe: Peach Crisp With Pecans
Sugar-free melt in your mouth pull-apart bread, that will spice up any day: Sugar-Free Cinnamon Pull-Apart Bread
These light and healthy chocolate muffins are scrumptiously delicious!: Chocolate Muffins With Peanut Butter