Chocolate Chip Banana Cookie Oatmeal Bars
- 1 ½ overripe mashed banana
- ½ cup melted vegan butter or coconut oil
- ¾ cup Purecane™ Brown Sweetener
- 2 tablespoons almond milk (can use milk of choice)
- 1 ½ teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- ½ teaspoon cinnamon
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 1 cup all purpose flour (can use gluten-free)
- 1 cup quick oats
- ½ cup vegan chocolate chips
- Preheat the Oven to 400°F.
- Mix the mashed banana, melted vegan butter, Purecane™ Brown Sweetener, almond milk, baking powder, vanilla, cinnamon, and salt together. Then, add the flour, oats, and milk. Add the flour and quick oats and mix until a thick batter forms. Fold in the chocolate chips.
- Transfer the batter into a greased casserole dish and bake for about 25 minutes or until golden brown on the top. Let the bars cool before slicing into 16 pieces. Option to top with sliced bananas.
- Serve and enjoy!