- 10 large apples (quartered)
- ½ orange (halved)
- 4 cinnamon sticks
- ½ cup Purecane™ zero-calorie Brown Sweetener (packed)
- 1 teaspoon cloves
- 1 teaspoon whole allspice
- 1 whole nutmeg
- In a large pot over medium heat, add apples, oranges, spices, and Purecane™ zero-calorie Brown Sweetener. Add in water, filling at least 2” in the pot. Bring mixture to a boil, then reduce to a simmer, keep covered, and let simmer for 2 hours.
- Remove oranges from the mixture, then turn off heat. Use a potato masher or wooden spoon to mash apples. Once mashed, return to simmer uncovered for at least one more hour.
- Strain through a fine-mesh strainer, press the solids with a wooden spoon to get all the liquids out. Then discard the solids.
- Serve the cider in your favorite fall-time mug. Optional: Add a cinnamon stick to garnish.
Did you like this seasonal cider recipe? Check out some of our other seasonal drink recipes using all-natural, zero-calorie Purecane™!
Pumpkin Season is the tastiest season of the year, PSL is your new morning fave: Reduced Sugar Pumpkin Spice Latte
Looking for a refreshing Tea inspired morning beverage, or afternoon treat?: Sugar-Free Thai Iced Tea
Tik tok is all the rage and we are super inspired by the fun coffee trend that brought iced coffee to a whole other level: Dalgona Whipped Coffee