Salted Almond Butter Pecan Bars
Imagine the flavors of creamy almond butter mixed with buttery vanilla and sugar baked into a batch of the most delicious cookie bars. These vegan almond butter pecan bars are mouth-watering, super easy to make, and are surprisingly low-calorie, thanks to our zero-calorie sugar substitute! You only need one bowl and a handful of super simple ingredients like oats and gluten-free flour! In minutes your kitchen will smell incredible, and you'll have a batch of vegan cookie bars ready to be drizzled with almond butter and sprinkled with salted pecans!
By Jill of @peanutbutterandjillybeans
Vegan Almond Butter Pecan Bars Ingredients:
- ½ cup almond or oat milk
- ½ cup melted vegan butter (can use unsalted butter)
- ½ cup almond butter
- ½ cup Purecane™ Baking Sweetener
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 1 cup rolled or quick oats
- 1 ½ cups all purpose flour (can use gluten-free)
- ¼ cup almond butter
- ¼ cup chopped pecans
- 1 teaspoon sea salt flakes
- Preheat the Oven to 350°F and grease a 9x11 casserole dish. Set aside.
Prepare Your Bars:
- Prepare the pecan bar dough by mixing the almond milk, melted vegan butter, almond butter, Purecane™ Baking Sweetener, vanilla, baking powder, and salt together. Add the oats and flour and mix until a thick dough forms. Transfer the dough into your greased casserole dish and bake in the oven for 35 minutes.
- Once the bars are done baking (they should be golden around the edges and soft in the middle) allow them to cool before slicing.
- Then top your bars with more almond butter, crushed pecans, and sprinkle them with the salt flakes. Enjoy!