Vegan Almond Butter Pecan Bars Ingredients:
- ½ cup almond or oat milk
- ½ cup melted vegan butter (can use unsalted butter)
- ½ cup almond butter
- ½ cup Purecane™ Baking Sweetener
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 1 cup rolled or quick oats
- 1 ½ cups all purpose flour (can use gluten-free)
- ¼ cup almond butter
- ¼ cup chopped pecans
- 1 teaspoon sea salt flakes
- Preheat the Oven to 350°F and grease a 9x11 casserole dish. Set aside.
Prepare Your Bars:
- Prepare the pecan bar dough by mixing the almond milk, melted vegan butter, almond butter, Purecane™ Baking Sweetener, vanilla, baking powder, and salt together. Add the oats and flour and mix until a thick dough forms. Transfer the dough into your greased casserole dish and bake in the oven for 35 minutes.
- Once the bars are done baking (they should be golden around the edges and soft in the middle) allow them to cool before slicing.
- Then top your bars with more almond butter, crushed pecans, and sprinkle them with the salt flakes. Enjoy!
Did you like this warm pecan bar inspired recipe? Check out some of our other bar and cookie inspired recipes using our all-natural, zero-calorie Purecane™!
A touch of tang and a kick of zang, these sweet breakfast treats are here to serve: Rhubarb Crumble Bars
Enjoy your favorite breakfast beverage with the delicious breakfast staple: Sugar-Free Biscotti