Southern Sweet Tea
The sweet spin on a classic beverage we never knew we needed. This summer is full of triple-digit temps and long summer days. There is no better way to cool off than whipping up this simple and easy drink recipe! Take your sweet tea to a whole new level with our Sugar-Free Spoonable Canister. Sippin’ breezy never looked so easy!
By Lauren of @brightmomentco
Prep Time: 0 mins
Cook Time: 10 mins
Total Time: 1 hrs 10 mins
Servings: 6-8 servings
- 6 bags Black Tea
- ⅓ cup Purecane™ Spoonable Canister
- 8 cups water
- Optional: Juice of 1 lemon, lemon wedges, mint leaves for garnish
- Bring 4 cups of water to a boil. Steep the tea bags in boiling water for about 4 minutes or until desired strength is achieved.
- Add in Purecane™ Spoonable Canister and stir. Simmer for 1 more minute.
- Remove from heat and add the remaining 4 cups of water.
- (Optional) Add the juice of 1 lemon.
- Let the sweet tea chill in the fridge for 1 hour before serving with ice cubes, fresh mint leaves, and a lemon wedge.