Orange Creamsicle Cheesecake
Orange you glad we said creamsicle! This zesty cheesecake is filled with colorful layers of soft cream cheese and creamy orange gelatine for a fun, tangy bite! Start making reduced sugar memories with our entire lineup of zero-calorie sugar substitutes! A sweet slice of summer!
By Lauren of @brightmomentco
Prep Time: 20 mins
Cook Time: 0 hrs
Total Time: 6 hrs 20 mins
Servings: 16 servings
Graham Crust Layer Ingredients:
- 2 cups graham cracker crumbs (about 1 package)
- ¼ cup Purecane™ Brown Sweetener
- ½ cup butter, melted
Orange Layer Ingredients:
- 3 oz. orange gelatin, small package
- ¾ cup boiling water
Cream Cheese Layer Ingredients:
- 16 oz. cream cheese, softened
- 16 oz. heavy whipping cream
- ⅓ cup Purecane™ Baking Sweetener
- ¼ cup Purecane™ Confectioners Sweetener
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Mandarins, for garnishing
- Lightly butter a 9-10" round springform pan.
- Mix all crust ingredients together until well-combined, then add to the prepared springform pan. Press evenly into the pan and up along the sides with your hands. Place in the freezer to chill while you prepare the filling (at least 20 minutes).
- In a small bowl, whisk the boiling water and orange gelatin until dissolved, about 10 seconds. Set aside until cooled to room temperature (it shouldn't turn into actual jello), about 10-15 minutes.
- In the bowl of a stand mixer, use the paddle attachment to beat the cream cheese and Purecane™ Baking Sweetener until smooth and fluffy, about 2 minutes. Fold in the vanilla. Set aside.
- In a separate mixing bowl, use the whisk attachment to beat the heavy whipping cream and Purecane™ Confectioners Sweetener on high speed for 5-7 minutes, or until stiff peaks.
- Using a spatula, fold half of the whipped cream into the cream cheese mixture until smooth.
- Add the cooled orange gelatin into the other half of the whipped cream. Whisk until smooth.
- Add half of the cream cheese mixture into the chilled crust. Spread out the layer evenly with a spatula. Add half of the orange mixture on top and spread the layer out evenly with a spatula. Repeat.
- Cover and refrigerate overnight, or at least 6 hours. Top with additional dollops of whipped cream and mandarins. Enjoy!