- 2 ¾ cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- ½ teaspoon baking powder
- 1 cup butter (softened)
- 1 ¾ cups Purecane™ zero-calorie Baking Sweetener
- 2 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Pinch of salt
- 1 ½ cups Purecane™ Confectioners Sweetener
- ¼ teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoons milk or heavy cream
- Preheat the oven to 350°F. Line 2-3 baking sheets with parchment paper.
Make Your Cookie Dough:
- Using a handheld or stand mixer, beat the butter and the Purecane™ zero-calorie Baking Sweetener on medium-high speed until you get a fluffy texture. Beat in the eggs, one at a time, and vanilla extract until well-combined.
- In a medium-sized bowl, whisk together the flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt. Pour about half of the flour mixture into the wet mixture and mix until just combined. Then add the rest of the flour and continue mixing until combined.
- Roll the dough out to about ¼” in thickness, and place onto your 2 pieces of parchment paper on the baking sheets. Cover lightly with saran wrap or dish towels and refrigerate for at least 2 hours (the chilling will help the cookies hold their shape if you’re using holiday-shaped cookie cutters).
- Once the dough has chilled, cut into shapes using cookie cutters.
- Bake cookies for 8-10 minutes, until they’re a light golden color. Allow to cool completely before icing.
Make your Icing:
Photo 26342138 / Christmas Cookies © Neil Kendall | Dreamstime.com
Did you like this cookie recipe? Check out some of our other cookie recipes using all-natural, zero-calorie Purecane™!
A SPOOK-tacular treat that will excite everyone at your next Halloween event: Spooky Halloween Monster Cookies
Tis the season for the best holiday treats! Are you looking for a fun family baking activity that will create long-lasting memories? Try these family favorites: Gingerbread Cookies
Fruity drops of perfection!: Strawberry Shortcake Drop Cookies