Sugar-Free Peppermint Mocha Latte
‘Tis the season for sugar-free holiday sipping and enjoying cozy cups of Peppermint Mocha Lattes. This coffee shop sweet treat is the most sought-after holiday drink, so why not be able to enjoy this treat all year long and reduce all the unnecessary sugar while you’re at it?! This latte is like the holidays in a cup, giving us snuggly sweater and reading by the fireplace vibes. Let’s get into the holiday spirit with Purecane’s Sugar-Free Starbucks Dupe that is easy to make and ready in 5 minutes or less!
- 3 heaping tablespoons Purecane™ zero-calorie Brown Sweetener (or 1 tablespoon Purecane™ Spoonable Canister)
- ¾ cup strong brewed coffee or espresso
- ¾ cup sugar-free oat milk (or milk of choice)
- 1 tablespoon unsweetened cocoa powder
- ¼ teaspoon peppermint extract
- ¼ teaspoon vanilla extract
Optional Toppings: Sugar-free whipped cream and/or sugar-free mints/candy canes (crushed)
- Brew your hot coffee or espresso to your liking. While your coffee is brewing, start to create your peppermint mocha mixture.
- In a saucepan, gently heat oat milk (or milk of choice) on low heat. Be careful not to scald the milk. Stir in 3 tablespoons Purecane™ zero-calorie Brown Sweetener (or one tablespoon Purecane™ Spoonable Canister) and unsweetened cocoa powder. Whisk until dissolved. Add in your peppermint and vanilla extracts.
- Stir in the freshly brewed coffee or espresso. Pour all combined ingredients into a coffee mug.
- Optional: top with sugar-free whipped cream and/or sugar-free mints.