- 3 heaping tablespoons Purecane™ zero-calorie Brown Sweetener (or 1 tablespoon Purecane™ Spoonable Canister)
- ¾ cup strong brewed coffee or espresso
- ¾ cup sugar-free oat milk (or milk of choice)
- 1 tablespoon unsweetened cocoa powder
- ¼ teaspoon peppermint extract
- ¼ teaspoon vanilla extract
Optional Toppings: Sugar-free whipped cream and/or sugar-free mints/candy canes (crushed)
- Brew your hot coffee or espresso to your liking. While your coffee is brewing, start to create your peppermint mocha mixture.
- In a saucepan, gently heat oat milk (or milk of choice) on low heat. Be careful not to scald the milk. Stir in 3 tablespoons Purecane™ zero-calorie Brown Sweetener (or one tablespoon Purecane™ Spoonable Canister) and unsweetened cocoa powder. Whisk until dissolved. Add in your peppermint and vanilla extracts.
- Stir in the freshly brewed coffee or espresso. Pour all combined ingredients into a coffee mug.
- Optional: top with sugar-free whipped cream and/or sugar-free mints.
Did you like this Sugar-Free latte recipe? Check out some of our other lattes and starbucks dupe recipes using all-natural, zero-calorie Purecane™!
Espresso not your go to? No worries, Purecane has the perfect latte with the caffeine kick you krave: Sugar-Free Matcha Chai Latte
Golden Milk Latte is not only a cozy addition to your morning routine, but a step up from your traditional spiced drinks during the fall season.: Golden Milk Latte