Sugar-Free Lavender Lemonade
Refreshing and sweet, without the sugar or the calories!
By Lisa of @BeautyByBenz
Lavender Simple Syrup Ingredients:
- 4 Purecane™ Individual Packets
- 2 tbsp dried culinary lavender
- 1 cup water
- 4 Lemons (approx. ¾ cup lemon juice)
- 3 cups water
- Lavender sprigs for garnish
- Bring 1 cup of water to a boil.
- While water is boiling, halve your lemons and squeeze the juice into a glass or bowl. Make sure to remove any seeds that may have fallen into your lemon juice. Set aside.
- Once the water has been brought to a boil, add in the Purecane packets. Remove from heat and stir until dissolved.
- Add in the dried lavender to your simple syrup and cover. Let the lavender infuse for 1-2 minutes.
- Strain the liquid through a fine mesh strainer to remove any lavender buds. Allow to cool.
- Combine the lavender simple syrup, the lemon juice, and 3 cups of water.
- Optional: garnish with lemon slices and a few sprigs of dried lavender.
- Serve over ice and enjoy!