- 3/4 cup melted vegan butter
- 1 cup Purecane™ Baking Sweetener
- 2 tbsp almond milk
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 2 cups gluten-free flour
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees fahrenheit
- In a medium mixing bowl, mix the melted vegan butter, Purecane Baking Sweetener™, almond milk, vanilla, and baking powder. Then, add the flour and mix until a thick dough forms. Form the dough into a mound and wrap it in plastic wrap. Refrigerate it for 30 minutes.
- Roll the cookie dough onto a floured surface, adding more flour as needed if the dough is sticky. Roll it into a 1/4 - 1/3 of an inch thick and use your cookie cutters to cut shapes. Place the shapes onto a cookie sheet lined with parchment paper. Bake in the oven for 10-12 minutes or until they are lightly golden.
- You will still have plenty of dough left so roll the dough back into a mound and repeat the previous step until all of the dough is used. You should have about 40 cookies. Enjoy!
You will love the taste of Purecane Baking Sweetener and how similar it browns to sugar. Here are a few tips to help you enjoy your Purecane baking experience:
- Don’t forget to bring your butter to room temperature if you are blending butter with Purecane.
- Purecane will take a little longer to blend with butter, but it is worth the wait.
- If you prefer a moister baked result, consider increasing your eggs or the amount of butter you use.
- For recipes calling for 1 cup or more of PURECANE™ Baking Sweetener, you may wish to add 1/8 teaspoon of salt for a better balanced sweetness.