Vegan Banana Bread Baked Oatmeal
Banana bread meets baked oatmeal in this delicious vegan blender banana baked oatmeal recipe! You only need a handful of simple ingredients to create this filling, perfectly sweet, and nutritious breakfast. Our zero-calorie Brown Sweetener makes this a healthier breakfast!
By Jill of @peanutbutterandjillybeans
· 1 ripe or overripe banana
· ½ cup unsweetened oat or almond milk (can use milk of choice)
· 1 cup old fashioned rolled oats
· 4 tablespoons maple syrup
· 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
· 2 tablespoons flaxseed meal
· 1 teaspoon cinnamon
· ½ teaspoon baking powder
· Nut butter of choice
· Banana slices
- Preheat the Oven to 350°F. Grease 2 to 3 ramekins. Set aside.
- Add the banana, oat milk, oats, Purecane™ zero-calorie Brown Sweetener, maple syrup, cinnamon, flax seed meal, vanilla, and baking powder to the blender and blend for 15 to 20 seconds or until the blended oatmeal batter is smooth.
- Pour the batter into 2 or 3 greased ramekins and bake in the oven for about 30 to 35 minutes or until the oats have risen and are golden.
- Allow them to cool before serving with the option to serve with sliced banana, brown sweetener, and your favorite nut butter.