Vanilla Icing Ingredients:
- Preheat the oven to 350°F. Grease 4 ramekins. Set aside.
- Add the oats, frozen blueberries, oat milk, Purecane™ zero-calorie Baking Sweetener, maple syrup, flaxseed meal, vanilla, cinnamon, and baking powder to a blender. Blend for about 15 to 20 seconds, or until the contents are well combined and a smooth batter has formed. Option to add protein, healthy fats, and flavor - by adding a scoop of nut butter into the batter and blend for a few more minutes.
- Fill prepared ramekins with the batter, then bake in the oven for 30 to 35 minutes or until the oats have risen completely.
- While the oats are baking, option to prepare vanilla icing, use a whisk to mix together the Purecane™ Confectioners Sweetener, milk of choice, and vanilla to make the icing drizzle.
- Allow the oats to cool for a few minutes, drizzle the icing on top, and serve warm.
Did you like this delicious vegan inspired recipe? Check out some of our other vegan recipes using our all-natural, zero-calorie Purecane™!
If you like blueberry muffins, this vegan blueberry muffin bread has your name baked all over it!: Vegan Blueberry Muffin Bread
Chewy, fudgy vegan and low glycemic? These brownies do it all: Vegan Fudgy S'mores Brownies
Try this seasonal favorite made healthier: Vegan & Gluten-Free Shortbread Cookies