Whisky Glazed Steak
Made by Meredith @merlada
- 1. Preheat your grill on medium-high heat; reaching about 375°F.
- 2. Create the marinade by whisking together whiskey, Purecane™ Brown Sweetener, salt and pepper until dissolved. Stir in the garlic and oil and mix. Add steaks, coating with the marinade, and let stand at room temperature for 20 minutes.
- 3. Once marinated, remove the steaks and pat them dry with a paper towel. Pour the marinade into a small pot and bring to a boil. Boil for about 2-3 minutes, until the mixture has slightly reduced for the glaze.
- 4. Grill the steaks until they have an internal temperature of 130°F, about 3-4 minutes per side for flat iron, 6-8 minutes for filet mignon. While grilling periodically, brush the steaks with the glaze.
- 5. Remove steaks from the grill and let rest for 5 minutes before serving!
- 6. Enjoy ruthlessly!
% Daily Value
Proteins 15 grams
Carbs 25 grams
Fibers 10 grams
Sugar 12 grams
Trans-fat: 4 grams