White Tea, Basil & Mint Mocktail
Spring is just around the corner, and this sweet mocktail screams fresh, sweet, and all things garden forward. The fresh herbs and spices pairings and the subtle floral and citrusy profile of white tea make this a truly refreshing drink. A simply sweet mocktail recipe made in just four easy steps and can easily switch into an adult-friendly beverage with a splash of your favorite adult spirit.
By Lauren of @brightmomentco
· 3 cups tonic water
· 1 cup white tea (about 1-2 tea bags depending on preference)
· 2 limes (freshly squeezed)
· 1 teaspoon Purecane™ zero-calorie Baking Sweetener
· ¼ cup fresh mint leaves
· ¼ cup fresh basil leaves
· Ice cubes
· Optional: Fresh mint leaves & lime wedges for serving
- Boil 1 cup of water, then add 1 to 2 tea bags of white tea leaves to your cup—steep tea for about 3 to 4 minutes.
- Stir together the lime juice, white tea, and Purecane™ zero-calorie Baking Sweetener in a pitcher. Adjust sweetness to taste.
- Add in the fresh basil and mint leaves. Let sit in the fridge for 10 minutes.
- When ready to serve, pour in the tonic water and stir gently.
- Serve mocktail over ice cubes. Garnish each with fresh mint leaves and a small lime wedge. Serve and enjoy!