- Boil 1 cup of water, then add 1 to 2 tea bags of white tea leaves to your cup—steep tea for about 3 to 4 minutes.
- Stir together the lime juice, white tea, and Purecane™ zero-calorie Baking Sweetener in a pitcher. Adjust sweetness to taste.
- Add in the fresh basil and mint leaves. Let sit in the fridge for 10 minutes.
- When ready to serve, pour in the tonic water and stir gently.
- Serve mocktail over ice cubes. Garnish each with fresh mint leaves and a small lime wedge. Serve and enjoy!
Did you like this no sugar added mocktail recipe? Check out some of our other cocktail recipes using all-natural, zero-calorie Purecane™!
This reduced sugar holiday sparkling mocktail will turn any traditional cocktail recipe into a thing of the past. A perfect combination of sweet Brown Sweetener and seasonal fresh fruits will take you down holiday lane: Winter Berry Cocktail
Feeling like your body is in need of some TLC? Stir up this vitamin packed, immune system supporting, hydrating, zesty little number to get you back to your best and healthiest self!: Pomegranate Lime Electrolyte Mocktail
Nothing screams perfect cocktail party like a light and refreshing flower infused cocktail: Sparkling Pineapple Mint Mocktail