Winter Cranberry Tequila Sour
A dash of sweet holidays in this tasty cocktail. The combination of tart cranberry and the warming seasonal spices create a full-profile drink made perfect for the Holidays. A tangy and refreshing pairing made zero-calorie sweet thanks to our sustainably sweet refill pouch! As festive as it gets.
Inspired by Set The Table Blog, Made by Rowena of @ohrow
Prep Time: 5 mins
Cook Time: 0 mins
Total Time: 5 mins
Servings: 2 servings
Spiced Cranberry Simple Syrup Ingredients:
- 1 cup fresh cranberries
- 1 tablespoon dried rosemary (can use 1 sprig of fresh)
- 1 cinnamon stick (add another cinnamon stick or ground for stronger flavor)
- ½ cup Purecane™ Spoonable Canister Refill Pouch
- 1 cup water
Winter Cranberry Tequila Sour Ingredients:
- 5 oz tequila (can use tequila of choice)
- 2 ½ oz lemon juice
- 1 ½ oz cranberry simple syrup
- Fresh orange slices
- sparkling water
- Fresh cranberries, orange, or lemon slices for garnishing
- Combine all simple syrup ingredients in a small saucepan over medium heat. Cover the saucepan to avoid the cranberry splatters that will happen as they cook and soften.
- Simmer for 10 minutes or until the syrup is a deep pink color and has thickened slightly.
- Strain into a glass jar and allow to cool completely before using.
- Once the syrup has cooled, begin to gather your cocktail ingredients. Start by combining ice, tequila, lemon juice, and simple syrup in a shaker. Shake vigorously for 30 seconds.
- Strain into two chilled glasses, top with a splash of sparkling water, garnish with fruit, serve, and enjoy!