3-Ingredient Crème Brûlée
· 1 tablespoon Purecane™ Brown Sweetener
· 1 egg yolk
· ½ cup low sugar vanilla ice cream
- Preheat your oven to 325°F.
- Put your ice cream in a microwave safe bowl, and heat for 30-40 seconds or until completely melted. Let cool for 5 minutes.
- Combine egg yolk into the ice cream and mix until fully incorporated.
- Pour the mixture into a ramekin and place that into a deep pan. Fill the pan with hot water about half way up the sides of the ramekin.
- Bake for 40-50 minutes. The mixture should be a little wiggly in the center but set otherwise.
- Remove the ramekin from the pan and set aside to cool. Once at room temperature, cover the ramekin and refrigerate for at least 2 hours.
- Sprinkle Purecane™ Brown Sweetener on top of the crème brûlée and use a torch to caramelize. If you don’t have a torch, you can melt the Purecane™ Brown Sweetener in a pan and spoon over crème brûlée.