A refreshing blend of seasonal fruits, spices, and Purecane™ zero-calorie sweetener. An easy recipe that requires no baking: just throw everything in a pitcher, stir, and chill. This recipe is the perfect seasonal sipping treat for a fun gathering of friends and family, or maybe an easy date night in. Enjoy and start getting into the Fall-iday spirit!
By Lisa of @BeautyByBenz
- 1 apple (sliced)
- 1 blood orange (or regular orange, peeled and seeded)
- 1 lemon (sliced)
- 3 tablespoons Purecane™ Spoonable Canister
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 bottle white or red wine, depending on preference
- ½ cup Grand Marnier or Cointreau
- 12 ounces of unsweetened seltzer
- Optional: pomegranate seeds, figs (quartered), star anise and cinnamon sticks for garnish
- 3 tablespoons Purecane™ Brown Sweetener for sweetener rim
- Peel and slice all of your fruit, and place in the bottom of a pitcher. (Reserve a few lemon slices to garnish the rims of the glasses). Sprinkle the fruit with Purecane™ Spoonable Canister and cinnamon and stir until evenly coated.
- Pour in the wine, Grand Marnier or Cointreau, and seltzer water. Stir to combine and then place into the refrigerator to chill (or fill with ice and get ready to serve immediately).
- Use a lemon slice to rub the rims of your glasses, then dip glass rims onto a plate filled with Purecane™ Brown Sweetener to create a sweetener rim.
- After sangria has chilled, pour into prepared glasses. Garnish with extra apple slices, quartered figs, cinnamon sticks, star anise and pomegranate seeds for a fun, festive drink!