Sugar Cookie Syrup Ingredients:
- 2 tablespoons Purecane™ Spoonable Canister
- 1 tablespoon butter or vegan butter
- ½ cup water
- ½ teaspoon almond extract
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoons sugar cookie syrup (or more if you like it sweeter)
- 2 shots espresso or strong coffee
- ½ cup oat milk (can use almond or other milk of choice)
Optional Purecane "Sprinkles":
Other Optional toppings:
Make sugar cookie syrup:
1. Brown your butter or vegan butter in a small pot on the stove, on medium heat, for about 4 minutes. Add in Purecane™ Spoonable Canister, ½ cup water, almond extract, and vanilla extract. Heat for a few more minutes until everything is well combined and consistency becomes thicker, like a syrup. You’ll only need a few tablespoons for your beverage, so you can store the syrup in the fridge for your next latte.
Make the latte:
2. Combine all of the latte ingredients together in a mug or glass. Stir until well-combined. If serving warm, gently heat your oat or almond milk on the stove for a few minutes before adding to your mug. If serving cold, add a handful of ice.
Make Purecane "Sprinkles" (Optional):
3. Combine 1-2 drops of food coloring gel with a ½ tablespoon of Purecane™ Spoonable Canister. Mix with a fork.
4. Optional: Top your latte with sugar-free whipped cream and Purecane sprinkles.
Did you like this sugar-free coffee recipe? Check out some of our other lattes and starbucks dupe recipes using our all-natural, zero-calorie Purecane™!
Espresso not your go to? No worries, Purecane has the perfect latte with the caffeine kick you krave: Sugar-Free Matcha Chai Latte
Looking for a twist of health and comfort? This antioxidant infused latte is your next latte of choice: Golden Milk Latte
Pumpkin Season is the tastiest season of the year, PSL is your new morning fave: Reduced Sugar Pumpkin Spice Latte