Brandy Milk Punch
A classic New Orleans cocktail that packs a punch! 5 simple ingredients make up this flavorful after-dinner drink, using our simple sugar-free syrup. This is the classic Brennan’s New Orleans restaurant recipe, but with a Purecane twist of zero added sugar!
Made by Rowena of @ohrow
Prep Time: 3 mins
Cook Time: 5 mins
Total Time: 8 mins
Servings: 1 servings
Simple Syrup Ingredients:
- 1 cup water
- ½ cup Purecane™ Spoonable Canister
Brandy Milk Punch Ingredients:
- 2 oz whole milk (can use milk of choice)
- 2 oz cream
- 1 ½ oz brandy
- 1 oz Purecane Simple Syrup
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- Optional: fresh nutmeg for garnishing
- Combine all simple syrup ingredients in a small saucepan over medium heat. Simmer for a few minutes or until the sweetener dissolves completely. (Tip: Simple syrup can be stored in the refrigerator for a few days in an airtight container).
- Once the simple syrup has cooled, combine the milk, cream, brandy, vanilla, and syrup in a cocktail shaker filled with ice.
- Strain into a glass filled with ice.
- Garnish cocktail fresh nutmeg and serve.