Copycat Peanut Butter Cup
This 3 ingredient recipe will bring you all the joy when they melt in your mouth! The perfect combination of chocolate and nut butter for new and improved candy!! Create these poppable candy treats in 10 minutes, and let the fridge do all the work! Time to enjoy your candy favorites sans the guilt.
By Jill of @peanutbutterandjillybeans
Prep Time: 10 mins
Cook Time: 1 hrs
Total Time: 1 hrs 10 mins
Servings: 24 servings
- 2 cups chocolate chips, melted (can use vegan or sugar-free)
- ⅔ cups creamy peanut butter (can use nut butter of choice)
- 2 tablespoons Purecane™ Confectioners Sweetener
- Begin by mixing the creamy nut butter and the Purecane™ Confectioners Sweetener in a bowl together. Set aside.
- Line about 24 miniature muffin molds with paper liners. You can also use unlined silicone mini muffin molds.
- Measure out 2 cups of chocolate chips. Begin to melt them in a microwave safe bowl by warming them for 20-30 seconds at a time, removing from the microwave, stirring with a spoon, and heating for another 20 to 30 seconds until the chocolate has melted completely.
- Scoop about 1 tablespoon of the melted chocolate into the bottom of each muffin well. Then, scoop about ½ - 1 tablespoon of the nut butter mixture and drop it into the center of each chocolate filled muffin well. Spoon another tablespoon of melted chocolate over the peanut butter until it's completely covered.
- Transfer the muffin tray into your fridge and let them set for at least one hour.
- Remove and serve immediately. The peanut butter cups should easily peel away from the paper liner or lift out of the silicone molds. Enjoy!