- 1 cup creamy peanut butter (use a sugar-free or no sugar added PB to make this recipe keto-friendly!)
- 1 egg
- 3/4 cup Purecane™ Baking Sweetener
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- Stir all ingredients together until smooth. Roll into 1-inch balls with your hands and place on a paper-lined baking sheet.
- Flatten the cookies a little bit, and then press a criss-cross pattern into each using the back of a fork.
- Bake for 10 minutes. Once removed from the oven, allow cookies to cool for a few minutes before enjoying.
You will love the taste of Purecane Baking Sweetener and how similar it browns to sugar. Here are a few tips to help you enjoy your Purecane baking experience:
- Don’t forget to bring your butter to room temperature if you are blending butter with Purecane.
- Purecane will take a little longer to blend with butter, but it is worth the wait.
- If you prefer a moister baked result, consider increasing your eggs or the amount of butter you use.
- For recipes calling for 1 cup or more of PURECANE™ Baking Sweetener, you may wish to add 1/8 teaspoon of salt for a better balanced sweetness.