Easy Three Ingredient Peanut Butter Cookies
Making healthy and delicious peanut butter cookies has never been easier!
By Hannah of @FoodonFleeek
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter (use a sugar-free or no sugar added PB to make this recipe keto-friendly!)
- 1 egg
- 3/4 cup Purecane™ Baking Sweetener
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- Stir all ingredients together until smooth. Roll into 1-inch balls with your hands and place on a paper-lined baking sheet.
- Flatten the cookies a little bit, and then press a criss-cross pattern into each using the back of a fork.
- Bake for 10 minutes. Once removed from the oven, allow cookies to cool for a few minutes before enjoying.