- 1 tsp Culinary Matcha Powder
- 1-2 Purecane™ Individual Packets (depending on preference)
- 1-2 tbsps hot water
- 8 ozs Unsweetened milk of choice (use an unsweetened milk alternative to make it vegan!)
- Bring water to a boil.
- While water is boiling, heat milk in a saucepan on low until steaming. (Be careful not to “cook” or scald your milk. You’ll want it warm, but not boiling).
- Once the water has been brought to a boil, add in your matcha powder and 1-2 Purecane™ Individual Packets depending on how sweet you’d like your latte. Whisk/stir until thoroughly combined.
- Top with your steamed milk and stir to combine. Enjoy!
You will love the taste of Purecane Baking Sweetener and how similar it browns to sugar. Here are a few tips to help you enjoy your Purecane baking experience:
- Don’t forget to bring your butter to room temperature if you are blending butter with Purecane.
- Purecane will take a little longer to blend with butter, but it is worth the wait.
- If you prefer a moister baked result, consider increasing your eggs or the amount of butter you use.
- For recipes calling for 1 cup or more of PURECANE™ Baking Sweetener, you may wish to add 1/8 teaspoon of salt for a better balanced sweetness.