Sugar-Free Matcha Latte
Get a quick, easy and healthy energy boost, courtesy of this sweet pick-me up.
By Lisa of @BeautyByBenz
- 1 tsp Culinary Matcha Powder
- 1-2 Purecane™ Individual Packets (depending on preference)
- 1-2 tbsps hot water
- 8 ozs Unsweetened milk of choice (use an unsweetened milk alternative to make it vegan!)
- Bring water to a boil.
- While water is boiling, heat milk in a saucepan on low until steaming. (Be careful not to “cook” or scald your milk. You’ll want it warm, but not boiling).
- Once the water has been brought to a boil, add in your matcha powder and 1-2 Purecane™ Individual Packets depending on how sweet you’d like your latte. Whisk/stir until thoroughly combined.
- Top with your steamed milk and stir to combine. Enjoy!