Low-Carb Hot Chocolate Macaroons
Enjoy this easy and low-carb twist on a delicious classic!
By Daniella Allen of @thesinlesssweettooth
- 3 cups shredded unsweetened coconut
- 2/3 cup almond flour
- ½ cup cocoa powder
- ¾ cup Purecane™ zero calorie baking sweetener
- 3 tsp ground cinnamon
- ¼ tsp salt
- 3 large egg whites
- ¼ cup unsweetened dairy-free creamer
- ¼ cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1 tsp vanilla bean paste or extract
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees and line a large baking sheet with parchment paper. Set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl, stir together the dry ingredients. To this mixture, add in the wet ingredients. Stir to combine thoroughly.
- Using a one tablespoon cookie scoop or measuring spoon, drop the cookies onto your prepared baking sheet about one inch apart. Bake for 10 minutes and then cool on the baking sheet for about 5 minutes. Remove the cookies from the baking sheet and allow to cool completely on a wire rack. Store any leftovers in an airtight container for up to 5 days, or transfer to the freezer to save. Enjoy!