- 2 ¼ cup heavy cream
- 8 oz mascarpone cheese (softened)
- ¼ cup Purecane™ zero-calorie Baking Sweetener
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 ½ cups cold espresso
- 1 (7 oz) package of lady fingers
½ cup cocoa powder
Optional: 3-4 tablespoons Marsala wine
- In the bowl of stand mixer, use the whisk attachment to whip the heavy cream and Purecane™ zero-calorie Baking Sweetener until fluffy and stiff peaks (about 4 to 5 minutes). Be careful not to overmix. Whisk in the mascarpone cheese and vanilla extract until smooth. Set aside in the fridge.
- In a separate bowl, mix the cold espresso and optional marsala wine together.
- Briefly dip each finger, one at a time, into the espresso mixture, then line for a single layer on the bottom of an 8x8" serving dish.
- Add half of the mascarpone mixture on top of the lady fingers, using a spatula to evenly spread it out. Repeat the process with the lady fingers and the remaining mascarpone mixture.
- Sift the cocoa powder on top of the final layer of the mascarpone mixture, then place in the fridge to rest for at least one hour before serving.
- Serve and enjoy!