- 1 ½ lbs apples (approximately 6-7 apples)
- 3 tablespoons Purecane™ zero-calorie Baking Sweetener
- 3 tablespoons Purecane™ zero-calorie Brown Sweetener
- ½ teaspoon ground cinnamon
- ⅛ teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1 pinch ground allspice
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- Peel, slice and core your apples.
- Place all your ingredients in the slow cooker and stir to combine.
- Cook mixture on high for 4 hours. When it’s almost done (wait until at least 3- 3 ½ hours) use a hand mixer or the back of a fork to mix all the ingredients into a mashed, jam-like consistency.
- You can enjoy right away, or refrigerate in a mason jar for up to a week.
- Serve with any breakfast treat and enjoy!
Did you like this apple butter recipe? Check out some of our other jams and sauce recipes using all-natural, zero-calorie Purecane™!
Sweeten your morning or afternoon delights with this jammy recipe: Chia Jam
Need a spread that will enhance any breakfast dish? Try our: Sugar-Free Lemon Curd
The beverage pairing of choice with any morning sweet, try the fun coffee trend that brought iced coffee to a whole other level: Dalgona Whipped Coffee