Ice Queen Frosé
- 24 ozs (4) cans #NoFilter rosé (can use rosé of choice)
- ⅓ cup Purecane™ zero-calorie Baking Sweetener
- ⅓ cup water
- Handful of strawberries (fresh, sliced)
- Handful of cranberries (fresh or frozen)
- Ice cubes
- Optional: Rosemary for garnish
- Start by freezing rosé in a freezer-safe container or bag until consistency is slushie-like texture/thickness. (placing it overnight in the freezer is perfect!)
- Once frozen, begin to create your fruit-infused simple syrup. In a saucepan over medium heat, combine water and cranberries. Slowly stir in Purecane™ zero-calorie Baking Sweetener until thoroughly dissolved. Then add sliced strawberries to the mixture, remove from heat and allow to cool.
- Once the mixture has cooled, combine the cran-strawberry simple syrup, slushed rosé, and ice into a blender. Blend together and then serve into preferred glasses—option to top and garnish with rosemary and cranberries.