- 24 ozs (4) cans #NoFilter rosé (can use rosé of choice)
- ⅓ cup Purecane™ zero-calorie Baking Sweetener
- ⅓ cup water
- Handful of strawberries (fresh, sliced)
- Handful of cranberries (fresh or frozen)
- Ice cubes
- Optional: Rosemary for garnish
- Start by freezing rosé in a freezer-safe container or bag until consistency is slushie-like texture/thickness. (placing it overnight in the freezer is perfect!)
- Once frozen, begin to create your fruit-infused simple syrup. In a saucepan over medium heat, combine water and cranberries. Slowly stir in Purecane™ zero-calorie Baking Sweetener until thoroughly dissolved. Then add sliced strawberries to the mixture, remove from heat and allow to cool.
- Once the mixture has cooled, combine the cran-strawberry simple syrup, slushed rosé, and ice into a blender. Blend together and then serve into preferred glasses—option to top and garnish with rosemary and cranberries.
Did you like this no sugar added cocktail recipe? Check out some of our other cocktail drink recipes using all-natural, zero-calorie Purecane™!
A refreshing cocktail for any girls' night in or spicing up your next get-together, your gals and guests will be sure to love this guilt-free sweet cocktail.: Purecane Pink Cosmo Cocktail
The perfect mixture of rich deep flavor and the strong notes of espresso or cold brew will keep you caffeinated and relaxed for your morning routine or afternoon delight: Sugar-Free Keto Shakerato
Nothing screams a perfect weekend cocktail like this refreshing treat: Watermelon Mojito