No-Bake Chocolate Peanut Butter Cereal Bars
These no-bake cereal bars are a perfectly sweet, breakfast treat or on-the-go snack. You can make them in minutes, no oven necessary. You only need 4 ingredients to make these vegan and gluten-free, kid-friendly cereal bars that everyone will love!
By Jill of @peanutbutterandjillybeans
Prep Time: 10 mins
Cook Time: 0 mins
Total Time: 1 hrs
Servings: 12 servings
- 4 cups plain Cheerios or other cereal O's (can use gluten-free)
- 3 tablespoons Purecane™ Brown Sweetener
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter
- 2 cups melted vegan chocolate chips
- Optional: vegan sprinkles
- Add the cereal, Purecane™ Brown Sweetener, and peanut butter to a mixing bowl. Mix until completely combined.
- Line a baking dish with parchment paper and then transfer the peanut butter coated cereal into the baking dish. Use a spatula to press the cereal into the dish.
- Drizzle the melted vegan chocolate chips on top and then add your choice of sprinkles on top (if using). Refrigerate for one hour.
- After one hour, remove the dish from the fridge and use a knife to either cut into bars or break apart into a delicious cereal bark.