Pumpkin Spice Iced Latte & Pumpkin Pie Spice Syrup
Let’s get seasonal and sweet in just one cup. We all love a good PSL moment, but why not learn to make it just how you like it: with half the sugar and for half the cost. Starbucks is cool and all, but we love a good sweater weather moment at home with a warm cup of spiced happiness. Give ’em pumpkin to talk about!
By Lauren of @brightmomentco
Prep Time: 15 mins
Cook Time: 5 mins
Total Time: 20 mins
Servings: 4 servings
Reduced Sugar Pumpkin Pie Syrup:
- ½ cup pumpkin puree
- ¼ cup Purecane™ Brown Sweetener
- ¾ cup water
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
Pumpkin Cold Foam:
- ½ cup heavy cream (can use alternative cream choices)
- ¼ cup milk of choice
- 2 tablespoons pumpkin puree
- 2 tablespoons Purecane™ Brown Sweetener
- ½ teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- Pinch of salt
- 6 oz. Cold Brew coffee, for serving
- Ice cubes, for serving
For the Sugar-Free Pumpkin Pie Syrup:
- Combine all ingredients into a small saucepan over medium-high heat. Whisk to combine. Bring to a boil then simmer on low for 5 minutes.
- Remove from heat and chill until ready to use. (Optional: Strain the mixture using a fine mesh strainer.)
For the Pumpkin Cold Foam:
- Mix all ingredients together in a bowl. Transfer to a mason jar or air tight container to store in the fridge for up to 4 days.
- When ready to use, use a hand-held frother to whisk 2 tablespoons of the cold foam mixture until thick and creamy, about 1-2 minutes.
For the Iced Latte:
- Add the cold brew to a drinking glass.
- Add 2-3 teaspoons of the pumpkin pie syrup. Stir to combine.
- Add ice cubes and top with the frothed pumpkin cold foam. Enjoy!