Spider Peanut Butter Cup Cookies
Melt-in-your-mouth chocolate and peanut butter cup cookies! These eight-legged cookies will send yummy chills to your tastebuds. The little ones can help you create this simple and easy recipe, all made in just one bowl and 20 minutes. So while your party ideas are brewing, these scary sweet treats are already baked. Time to take the effort out of party planning. Ready, set, ghoul!
By Lauren of @brightmomentco
Prep Time: 10 mins
Cook Time: 10 mins
Total Time: 20 mins
Servings: 12 servings
- ½ cup creamy peanut butter
- 1 Tablespoon milk (can use milk of choice)
- ⅔ cup almond flour
- 3 Tablespoons Purecane™ Confectioners Sweetener
- ⅛ teaspoon fine sea salt
- ⅛ teaspoon baking soda
- ⅛ cup melted chocolate, for decorating
- 12 peanut butter cups, for decorating
- 24 candy eyes, for decorating
- Preheat the oven to 325°F and line a cookie sheet with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl, mix the almond flour, Purecane™ Confectioners Sweetener, baking soda and salt together.
- Add in the peanut butter and milk, fold together until well combined.
- Using two tablespoons of dough per cookie, place the cookies on the prepared pan. Gently press down a peanut butter cup in the center of each cookie to create a little well in the center. Remove the peanut cups until after baking.
- Bake for 8-10 minutes, or until lightly golden.
- While still warm, add the peanut butter cups into the center of each cookie. Cool completely.
- Once cooled, use the melted chocolate to pipe 4 'legs' on each side of the peanut butter cup. Adhere the candy eyes with a bit more chocolate.
- Serve and enjoy!