Purecane Pink Cosmo Cocktail
Purecane Sugar-Free Simple Syrup Ingredients:
- 3 Purecane™ Zero Calorie Packets
- 1 oz water (1 oz = 1 shot glass)
- 1 oz Purecane Sugar-Free Simple Syrup
- 2 ozs vodka
- ¾ oz lime juice (approximately one lime)
- 1 oz sugar-free cranberry juice
- Handful of ice
Make the Purecane sugar-free simple syrup:
- On medium-high heat, mix all your syrup ingredients together (water and Purecane™ Zero Calorie Packets) in a pan on the stovetop, mixing occasionally until the Purecane sweetener is dissolved well into the water (will only take a minute or two).
- Remove from heat and let cool completely before pouring into your cocktail glass or shaker.
Make your cocktail:
- Optional sweetened rim: Pour one Purecane™ Zero Calorie Packet onto a plate. Rub a lime wedge around the rim of your martini glass, and then dip the rim of the martini glass in the Purecane.
- In a cocktail shaker, combine cooled simple syrup, lime juice, vodka, and cranberry juice. Shake well and pour mixture into the prepared cocktail glass.
- Garnish with a lime wedge and enjoy!