Sugar-Free Brown Sweetener Oat Milk Shaken Espresso
The latest Starbucks dupe is here and taking over TikTok. Strong espresso meets creamy oat milk, and then is topped off with a decadent brown sugar drizzle. If this sounds good to you, but feels like too much sugar; Never fear! Purecane’s zero-calorie Brown Sweetener is the perfect way to make this drink at home, minus all the pesky sugar and without compromising on taste.
By Lisa of @BeautyByBenz
Sugar-Free Brown Sweetener Simple Syrup Ingredients:
- 2 tablespoons Purecane™ zero-calorie Brown Sweetener
- 2 tablespoons water
- ½ teaspoon ground cinnamon (can use pumpkin spice)
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
Oatmilk Shaken Espresso Ingredients:
- 2 tablespoons Brown Sweetener Simple Syrup
- ½ cup sugar-free oat milk (or milk of choice)
- 2 shots of espresso (or cold brew)
- 1 cup of ice
Make the sugar-free brown sweetener simple syrup:
- On medium-high heat, mix all your syrup ingredients together (water, Purecane™ zero-calorie Brown Sweetener, ground cinnamon, and vanilla extract) in a pan on the stovetop, mixing occasionally until all is dissolved well into the water (will only take a minute or two).
- Remove from heat and let it cool slightly for a few minutes before pouring into your glass.
Make your drink:
- Add ice to your glass. Pour in your espresso or cold brew, milk of choice, and then your brown sweetener simple syrup.