· ½ cup water
· ⅓ cup unsalted pistachios (shelled and chopped)
· 2 shots espresso or ½ cup strong coffee
· 8 ounces milk of choice (try it with pistachio milk!)
· ½ tablespoon butter (can use vegan butter)
Optional Toppings: Pistachios (crushed)
Make Pistachio Syrup
2. Boil for about 5 minutes, stirring occasionally, until the sugar fully dissolves and the texture becomes more of a syrup consistency.
3. Remove from the heat and let the mixture cool. Then pour it through a fine mesh strainer to remove any chunks of pistachio.
4. Store your leftover syrup in the refrigerator (you will use only 1-2 tbsp per latte).
Make The Pistachio Latte
5. Add two shots of espresso or ½ cup strong coffee to your mug.
7. Gently steam your milk (be sure not to scald).
8. Pour the milk and butter mixture into your mug with the espresso or coffee. Add 1-2 tablespoons of your pistachio syrup depending on how sweet you like it.
9. Optional: top with pistachios (crushed).
Did you like this reduced sugar latte recipe? Check out some of our other lattes and starbucks dupe recipes using all-natural, zero-calorie Purecane™!
Espresso not your go to? No worries, Purecane has the perfect latte with the caffeine kick you krave: Sugar-Free Matcha Chai Latte
Golden Milk Latte is not only a cozy addition to your morning routine, but a step up from your traditional spiced drinks during the fall season.: Golden Milk Latte
Starbucks Dupe, but make it sugar free! We are recreating this new trendy holiday drink with Purecane Zero Calorie Sweetener and making it taste even better than what you get in the coffee shop: Vegan Sugar Cookie Latte
no sugar added,