Ever wonder what the perfect morning beverage might look like for an extravagant tea party, or maybe you love the smell of roses and are interested in these new trending coffee-inspired flavors? This elegant yet oh-so-tasty rose latte is not only pretty in color and aesthetically pleasing to even the Queen's eye, but it's also so highly delicious! All those notes plus the sugar-free sweetness of Purecane and zero added calories? Our love stems deep for this tasty latte!
Rose Simple Syrup:
· ¾ cup water
· 2 tablespoons Purecane™ Spoonable Canister
· ½ cup dried rosebuds
· 1-2 tablespoons rose simple syrup
· 1 shot of espresso (or 1 cup of strongly brewed coffee or black tea)
· ½ cup milk of choice
Optional Toppings: Fresh rose petals for garnish
- Bring water and 2 tablespoons of Purecane™ Spoonable Canister to a boil in a medium saucepan. Once mixture comes to a boil, stir in rosebuds. Remove the pan from heat and let the rose infuse for 2-3 minutes.
- Once the rose has infused into your syrup, strain mixture through a fine-mesh strainer into a mason jar or other container to keep in the fridge.
- Now that your syrup is prepared, add a tablespoon or two (depending on how sweet you like it) to your favorite mug. Fill the glass with ice, then pour in your espresso (or 1 cup of strong coffee or black tea), and then top with your milk of choice.
- Optional: top with rose petals for a classic and beautiful garnish.