Spiced Cheesecake Cups
Cheesecake, spice and everything nice! A creamy cheesecake treat with just the right amount of spice to make it unique and oh-so-satisfying. These fun single-serve cheesecake cups are not only yummy in the tummy, but a perfect sweet option for a family gathering or a brunch event! Chose to serve these delicious treats, and your guest will be sure to eat, drink, and cozy up with all things sweet!
By Lauren of @brightmomentco
Spiced Cheesecake Filling:
· 8 oz cream cheese
· 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
· 2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
· ⅛ teaspoon ground nutmeg
· ⅛ teaspoon ground cardamom
· ⅛ teaspoon kosher salt
· 1 cup heavy whipping cream
Graham Crust Layer Ingredients:
· ½ cup graham crackers (crushed)
· ¼ cup pecans (finely chopped)
· 3-4 tablespoons melted butter (can use olive oil)
· Whipped Cream
· Graham crackers (crushed)
· Optional: star anise (whole), cinnamon sticks, fresh rosemary
- To make the crust layer, simply mix the crushed graham crackers and pecans in a large bowl. Add the melted butter, then stir until ingredients are evenly distributed. Set aside.
- To make the cheesecake filling, beat the cream cheese until smooth in a stand mixer.
- Add in the Purecane™ Confectioners Sweetener, vanilla extract, ground cinnamon, nutmeg, cardamom, and salt. Mix until well-combined. Set aside.
- In a separate mixing bowl, beat the heavy cream until stiff peaks (about 3-4 minutes).
- Add half of the whipped cream into the cream cheese bowl, folding until smooth and well-combined. Repeat with the remaining whipped cream until a very smooth and silky texture.
- To assemble, add 1 to 2 tablespoons of the graham crust mixture into a mini serving cup, then a generous dollop of the cheesecake filling. Top with more whipped cream and crushed graham crackers. Optional to garnish with a star anise and/or cinnamon stick and fresh rosemary!
- TIP: Best if made at least one hour in advance to serving. Let chill in the fridge until ready to serve.
- Serve and enjoy!