Spiced Cheesecake Filling:
Graham Crust Layer Ingredients:
- To make the crust layer, simply mix the crushed graham crackers and pecans in a large bowl. Add the melted butter, then stir until ingredients are evenly distributed. Set aside.
- To make the cheesecake filling, beat the cream cheese until smooth in a stand mixer.
- Add in the Purecane™ Confectioners Sweetener, vanilla extract, ground cinnamon, nutmeg, cardamom, and salt. Mix until well-combined. Set aside.
- In a separate mixing bowl, beat the heavy cream until stiff peaks (about 3-4 minutes).
- Add half of the whipped cream into the cream cheese bowl, folding until smooth and well-combined. Repeat with the remaining whipped cream until a very smooth and silky texture.
- To assemble, add 1 to 2 tablespoons of the graham crust mixture into a mini serving cup, then a generous dollop of the cheesecake filling. Top with more whipped cream and crushed graham crackers. Optional to garnish with a star anise and/or cinnamon stick and fresh rosemary!
- TIP: Best if made at least one hour in advance to serving. Let chill in the fridge until ready to serve.
- Serve and enjoy!
Did you like this sweet winter recipe? Check out some of our other reduced sugar recipes using all-natural, zero-calorie Purecane™!
This festive and decadent show-stopping cake will bring not only ooh's and aah's but also sweet memories of a reduced sugar healthier version of this holiday classic: Reduced Sugar Yule Log Cake
The decadent chocolate cake you have been waiting for, that is so incredibly tender with sweet (but sugar-free!) frosting, you won’t stop licking your fingers: Sugar-Free Raspberry Chocolate Cake