STRAWBERRY SHORTCAKE DROP COOKIES
Fruity drops of perfection!
Created by Hannah of @lovelydelites
- 1 egg
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- ½ cup melted butter (can sub vegan butter)
- ½ tsp vanilla extract
- ¼ cup almond milk
- ¼ cup Purecane™ zero-calorie Baking Sweetener
- 1 ½ cups flour
- ½ tbsp baking powder
- ¼ tsp salt
- 1 cup fresh strawberries, chopped
Icing Drizzle Ingredients:
- ¼ cup Purecane™ Confectioners Sweetener
- 1-2 tsp almond milk
- Preheat the oven to 350°F. Line the bottom of a baking pan with parchment paper or a silicon baking mat.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine wet ingredients: egg, lemon juice, melted butter, vanilla and almond milk. Whisk until well combined.
- Once combined, add in Purecane™ zero-calorie Baking Sweetener, flour, baking powder and salt and mix with a rubber spatula until a soft dough starts to form. Fold in the chopped strawberries and mix until well incorporated.
- Using a cookie scoop or spoon, scoop two spoonfuls and place directly on the baking sheet.
- Bake for 22 minutes. While the cookies bake, make your icing. Combine the almond milk and Purecane™ Confectioners Sweetener until you’ve reached the desired consistency (the more almond milk you add, the more liquidy the icing). Drizzle on top of cookies and enjoy!