Yes, you can make a sugar-free version of this classic comfort food!
Graham Cracker Crust Ingredients:
- 1 ½ cups sugar free graham cracker crumbs
- ⅓ cup Purecane™ Brown Sweetener
- ½ cup unsalted butter (room temperature)
- Four 8-oz blocks of cream cheese (room temperature)
- 1 cup Purecane™ zero calorie baking sweetener
- 1 ½ teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 cup sour cream
- 4 large eggs
- Optional: berries for garnish
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Combine the graham cracker crumbs and Purecane™ Brown Sweetener in a bowl. Add the butter until the mixture is a sand-like consistency.
- Press the crust mixture into the bottom of a 9-10” springform pan. Press down with your hands to create an even layer on the bottom and sides of the pan.
- To make the filling, use a stand mixer (or a hand mixer) to beat the room temperature cream cheese together with the Purecane™ zero calorie baking sweetener. Mix until it’s a smooth, creamy consistency.
- Add in the sour cream and vanilla extract and beat until fully combined.
- On a medium to low speed, mix in the eggs, one at a time, until just combined.
- Pour the cheesecake mixture into the springform pan, on top of the graham cracker crust. Place the springform pan on top of a baking sheet before inserting into the oven to prevent any spilling or leaking.
- Bake for 60-70 minutes, until the cheesecake has set and turned a light golden shade. If it seems to be browning too fast, you can gently cover with aluminum foil. The finished texture should be slightly jiggly in the middle if you shake the pan.
- Cool your cheesecake completely at room temperature, then transfer to your refrigerator overnight (or at least 4 hours).
- Optional: Top with berries before serving.