Superfruit Electrolyte Gummies
Charcuterie Board, BUT make it Breakfast (and Keto)! That’s right, this board is all but traditional with fresh fruits, sweet Purecane approved treats, and a kick of savory. This is the newest and hottest trend that we are more than happy to see! You can enjoy charcuterie boards in the AM too, or for any brunch, shower, or get-together. Show up and show out with this colorful and flavorful breakfast board!
By Lauren of @brightmomentco
· 1 lemon (juiced)
· 2 tablespoons gelatin (can use agar agar powder for a vegan option)
· 1 cup water
· 2 scoops Purecane™ Electrolyte Drink Mix
- Add water to a small saucepan, then sprinkle two tablespoons of gelatin into your water, immediately whisking to avoid clumping. The consistency of gelatin will seem grainy at first; whisk well until thoroughly combined.
- Once the gelatin is combined, place the saucepan over medium heat. Continue whisking until gelatin dissolves and the mixture is clear in color. Make sure not to boil the mixture.
- Next, add your gelatin mixture into a heat-safe bowl, then whisk in the juice of one lemon and two scoops of Purecane™ Electrolyte Drink Mix until fully combined.
- Pour and portion your mixture into your chosen silicone molds (You might need an eye dropper for smaller molds) and set in the fridge for at least one hour before popping out of the molds.
- Serve and enjoy for any moment or need of hydration and immunity! (Great for post or pre-workout snacks!)