Vampire Bite Cocktail
Spooky season is upon us, and we have the drink that will frighten up your night! The Vampire Bite cocktail is chilling and shocking all in one; with a tasty mixture of raspberries and lemon zest, this drink is by far the best. Whether you are hosting a spooktacular event or a ghoul's night in, this cocktail will be your favorite Halloween sip and treat!
By Lisa of @BeautyByBenz
- 2 oz vodka
- 1 oz Cointreau or Triple Sec (orange liqueur)
- 2-3 lemons (juiced and zested)
- Handful of fresh raspberries (can use strawberries if you have on hand)
- ½ tablespoon Purecane™ Spoonable Canister
- Optional additions: vampire teeth for garnish
- Zest and juice lemons (you'll need about 1 tablespoon of zest and 2 oz of lemon juice)
- In a small pan on medium heat, add your heaping handful of berries, 1 oz of lemon juice, 1 tablespoon lemon zest, and ½ tablespoon Purecane™ Spoonable Canister. Heat until it just bubbles up (about 3-5 minutes). Allow the mixture to cool slightly, becoming a jam-like consistency. You can puree in the blender, or use a hand mixer or fork to mash the berries to the desired consistency.
- Once cool, reserve about a ½ tablespoon of raspberry jam to decorate the rim of the glass to look like fake blood. (SPOOKY!)
- In a cocktail shaker, mix all of your ingredients (jam, vodka, triple sec, and the remaining 1 oz of lemon juice) with some ice. Shake vigorously.
- Serve in a martini glass. Optional: add fake vampire teeth and/or other spooky Halloween decor!