- 2 oz vodka
- 1 oz Cointreau or Triple Sec (orange liqueur)
- 2-3 lemons (juiced and zested)
- Handful of fresh raspberries (can use strawberries if you have on hand)
- ½ tablespoon Purecane™ Spoonable Canister
- Optional additions: vampire teeth for garnish
- Zest and juice lemons (you'll need about 1 tablespoon of zest and 2 oz of lemon juice)
- In a small pan on medium heat, add your heaping handful of berries, 1 oz of lemon juice, 1 tablespoon lemon zest, and ½ tablespoon Purecane™ Spoonable Canister. Heat until it just bubbles up (about 3-5 minutes). Allow the mixture to cool slightly, becoming a jam-like consistency. You can puree in the blender, or use a hand mixer or fork to mash the berries to the desired consistency.
- Once cool, reserve about a ½ tablespoon of raspberry jam to decorate the rim of the glass to look like fake blood. (SPOOKY!)
- In a cocktail shaker, mix all of your ingredients (jam, vodka, triple sec, and the remaining 1 oz of lemon juice) with some ice. Shake vigorously.
- Serve in a martini glass. Optional: add fake vampire teeth and/or other spooky Halloween decor!
Did you like this sugar-free cocktail recipe? Check out some of our other cocktail recipes using all-natural, zero-calorie Purecane™!
Looking for something pretty and pink? We have your perfect choice: Purecane Pink Cosmo Cocktail
Looking for a refreshing tropical inspired beverage, or a mini vacation in a glass?: Purecane Pina Colada
Nothing screams perfect cocktail party like a light and refreshing flower infused cocktail: Lavender-Infused Elderflower Cocktail