- 3 large eggs (room temperature)
- 1 cup sour cream (room temperature)
- 1 ½ cups all-purpose flour
- ½ teaspoon baking powder
- ¼ teaspoon baking soda
- Pinch of salt
- 2 medium lemons (zested and juiced)
- 1 cup Purecane™ zero-calorie Baking Sweetener
- ½ cup coconut oil (melted) + extra for greasing pan
- 1 tablespoon vanilla or lemon extract
- 1 cup Purecane™ Confectioners Sweetener
- Preheat the oven to 350°F and prepare a 9x5-inch loaf pan with coconut oil or non-stick cooking spray.
Make the Bread:
- In a large mixing bowl, mix the dry ingredients together (flour, baking soda, baking powder, and salt).
- Grate the zest from the two lemons and then juice the lemons (should get 3-4 tablespoons of juice and about 2 tablespoons of zest).
- Combine Purecane™ zero-calorie Baking Sweetener and lemon zest in a large bowl. Then, stir in the eggs one at a time until well mixed. Add in the sour cream, two tablespoons of lemon juice, coconut oil, and vanilla or lemon extract. Mix the ingredients until you have a smooth batter.
- Add the dry ingredients to the wet, and mix until smooth. Transfer the batter into your prepared loaf pan.
- Bake your loaf for about 50-60 minutes. The loaf is done baking if a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean.
- Allow to cool completely before icing.
Make Your Lemon Icing:
- While the loaf is cooling, mix together Purecane™ Confectioners Sweetener and approximately 2 tablespoons of lemon juice (one tablespoon at a time) in a small bowl until smooth in texture.
- Place the loaf on a serving plate. Use a knife or a spatula to spread an even layer of glaze on top and allow the icing to set before serving.
- Serve and enjoy!
Did you like this Starbucks Dupe recipe? Check out some of our other sweet dupe recipes using all-natural, zero-calorie Purecane™!
A touch of seasonal fall and a dash of rich brown sweetener, this pumpkin loaf is everyone’s favorite fall recipe: Pumpkin Loaf With Cream Cheese Frosting
Sugar-free melt in your mouth pull-apart bread, that will spice up any day: Sugar-Free Cinnamon Pull-Apart Bread
Fall is near and dear in our hearts, and so is this fall time fad we can’t get enough of: Reduced Sugar Pumpkin Spice Latte