Sugar-free Chocolate Buttercream Frosting
Light and fluffy chocolate buttercream frosting comes together in about 8 minutes, adding a rich and velvety topping for cakes and cupcakes. Classic cocoa powder gives a classic milk chocolate flavor. Swap out dark cocoa powder for a deeper chocolate vibe.
· 1 cup unsalted butter (room temperature)
· 2-3 cups Purecane™ Confectioners Sweetener
· ⅓ cup cocoa powder
· 2-3 tablespoon heavy cream
· 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
· Pinch of salt
- Combine butter and Purecane™ Confectioners Sweetener on low speed for 1 minute
- Increase speed to medium and mix for 5-6 minutes until light and fluffy
- Add the heavy cream, vanilla extract, and salt. Mix for an additional 1-2 minutes.
- Adjust the frosting consistency by adding more heavy cream to thin out or adding more sweetener for a thicker texture.