Copycat Cosmic Brownies
These gooey, moist, chocolatey brownies will remind you of your favorite childhood snacks! If you grew up loving cosmic brownies, this recipe is a must-try! You only need a handful of ingredients and about thirty minutes to create this kids-approved treat! Did we mention this recipe can be made vegan and gluten-free? Chocolate fixes everything, especially when made with our zero-calorie sugar substitutes!
By Jill of @peanutbutterandjillybeans
Prep Time: 10 mins
Cook Time: 25 mins
Total Time: 35 mins
Servings: 10 servings
Copycat Cosmic Brownie Batter Ingredients:
- ½ cup melted butter or coconut oil (can use vegan butter)
- ½ cup non-dairy milk, room temperature (can use unsweetened oat or almond milk)
- 1 cup Purecane™ Baking Sweetener
- 2 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- ½ cup cocoa powder
- 1 cup all purpose flour (can use regular or gluten-free)
- 1 cup vegan chocolate chips
Copycat Cosmic Brownie Topping Ingredients:
- 1 cup Purecane™ Confectioners Sweetener
- 2 tablespoon cocoa powder
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 tablespoon melted butter or coconut oil (can use vegan butter)
- 1 tablespoon non-dairy milk (can use unsweetened oat or almond milk)
- ¼ cup colorful sprinkles (can use vegan sprinkles)
- Preheat your oven to 350°F. Either grease a 9x11 or 8x9 metal baking pan or line 10 muffin wells with paper liners.
- Mix the melted butter, milk of choice, Purecane™ Baking Sweetener, vanilla, and baking powder in a medium mixing bowl. Then whisk in the cocoa powder until completely combined. Add the flour and whisk until combined. Then, fold in the chocolate chips.
- Pour the batter into prepared baking dish and bake for about 25 to 30 minutes, or until the edges begin to crackle. Alternatively, spoon the batter into 10 muffin wells and bake in the oven for about 20 to 25 minutes.
- While the brownies bake, use a whisk or hand mixer to mix the Purecane™ Confectioners Sweetener, vanilla, cocoa powder, milk of choice, and melted butter to make the chocolate icing.
- Allow the brownies to cool in the baking pan. Once they're cool, remove the lined brownies from the muffin wells and place them onto your serving dish. Or cut the brownies into 10 to 12 pieces and place them onto the serving dish.
- Drizzle the chocolate icing over each brownie and sprinkle with sprinkles.