Pumpkin Spice Muddy Buddies
Time to mix things up with all the right flavors! We are ready for a salty but sweet treat made in just 15 minutes. This shareable dessert or snack option pulls together the perfect amount of salty Chex cereal or popcorn paired with deliciously sweet chocolate sauce, topped with seasonal spices and our zero-calorie powdered sugar substitute.
By Lauren of @brightmomentco
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 0 minutes
Total Time: 10 minutes
- 4-5 cups Chex cereal or popcorn
- 1 cup chocolate chips (can use sugar-free)
- 1 ½ cups Purecane™ Confectioners Sweetener
- 2 teaspoons pumpkin spice
- ¼ cup butter, melted
- In a small bowl, mix the Purecane™ Confectioners Sweetener and pumpkin spice. Set aside.
- In a saucepan, melt the butter and chocolate together over medium-low heat, stirring occasionally.
- In a large bowl, add the cereal or popcorn. Drizzle over the melted butter and chocolate mixture. Gently toss until the cereal is well coated.
- Add the Purecane™ Confectioners Sweetener mixture, then toss once more until the cereal is well coated in the sweetener.
- Serve and enjoy!