Vegan Funfetti Cake Ingredients:
Option1: Vegan Vanilla Icing Ingredients:
Option 2: Vegan Cream Cheese Frosting Ingredients:
- Preheat the oven to 375°F.
- In a large mixing bowl, mix the almond milk (or milk of choice), melted butter, Purecane™ zero-calorie Baking Sweetener, baking soda, baking powder, and vanilla extract. Then, mix in the flour. Fold the rainbow sprinkles into the batter - don't over mix, so they don't melt. Pour the batter into a 9-inch loaf pan or 8-inch round pan.
- Bake for about 45 minutes or until the cake is golden if baking in a loaf form. If baking in a round pan, you will bake for less time, starting at 30 minutes and checking until golden in color.
- While the cake is baking, use an electric hand mixer to mix together the icing or frosting ingredients until the frosting is fluffy in texture. Spread it over the loaf while it's warm, or allow the loaf to cool and then spread the icing.
- Top with sprinkles and enjoy!
Did you like this scrumptious cake recipe? Check out some of our other delicious cake recipes using our all-natural, zero-calorie Purecane™!
The perfect springtime recipe does exist!: Lemon Cardamom Cake
Purecane™ makes it easy to enjoy this sweet treat without the sugar! Perfect with any morning beverage.: Sugar-Free Coffee Cake